BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
May 31, 2016 5:31am PST
The White House was placed on lockdown on Monday for about three hours just after Obama returned from his Memorial Day visit to the Arlington National Cemetery.
According to Western Journalism, the local news reported that emergency personnel were spotted going into the White House after a woman threw a package over the gates of the home. At least one of the emergency crews was a hazard material team.
Shortly after Obama returns from Arlington, woman throws something over White House fence, sparking a lockdown. https://t.co/taXVxJdKCZ
— AP Politics (@AP_Politics) May 30, 2016
The woman was quickly arrested, and the lockdown lasted for about three hours
“An individual threw a metal object over the north fence line at the White House. Secret Service uniformed division officers immediately apprehended the individual without incident. All protective sweeps of the metal object were met with negative results,” said Secret Service spokesman Shawn Holtzclaw, according to The Hill.
Reporters at the White House said they were temporarily prevented from leaving the premises, but they were later escorted out.
We will update you further as this story develops.
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything