You Won’t Believe What Happened At Malia Obama’s Prom…
May 27, 2016 2:28pm PST
When Malia Obama had her first prom, she likely wanted to keep the details of it private. However, her fame-hungry father wasn’t having any of it, and he quickly used her special day for his own game to make himself look like a doting dad.
“Malia did have her first prom,” Obama revealed on Live with Kelly & Michael.
“May we ask, did she go with a boy to the prom?” Kelly Ripa asked.
“I think this is all classified information,” Obama deadpanned, according to People.
“I think it’s fair to say that the first time you see your daughter in heels is a little bit jarring,” he continued. “She’s lovely. She’s beautiful.”
Host Michael Strahan then talked about how awkward it must have been for her date to pick her up at the White House only to come face-to-face with her father, the president.
“That’s rough,” Obama said with a laugh. “You know what, I’m not too intimidating, I don’t think.”
This was a step back from how Obama previously said he would handle his daughters’ potential boyfriends.
“I might invite him over to the Oval Office, ask him for his GPA, find out what his intentions are, in terms of career,” he joked to Good Morning America in 2011. “I should also point out that I have men with guns that surround them often.”
We’re sick of watching the Obamas parade their daughters in front of America and use them for their own gain. Leave your daughters out of this, Barack!
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide