Barack Obama Humiliates Our Country After He’s Caught Doing This On Camera
May 25, 2016 6:56am PST
With footage like this leaking of our president, it’s no wonder that our enemies are no longer intimidated by America at all…
Washington Post reported that Barack Obama was answering questions at a Town Hall-style meeting in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam on Wednesday when a young woman told him she was a rapper before asking a question. Obama then asked her to perform a few bars, and humiliated both himself and our nation by beat boxing for her in the process.
“Do you need a little beat?” Obama asked her. “Go ahead, c’mon.”
“Vietnam or English?” she asked.
“In Vietnamese, of course, but I won’t know what it means,” the president replied.
— David Nakamura (@DavidNakamura) May 25, 2016
The woman then busted out a few rhymes, causing the audience of 800 young people to erupt in applause. She later explained to Obama that the song was about people with money and big houses not being happy.
The rapper was later identified as 26-year-old Hàng Lâm Trang Anh, who is considered to be Vietnam’s “queen of hip hop.”
Call me old-fashioned, but I would rather have a president who carries himself with class and dignity rather than someone who spends his time beat-boxing in Communist nations. What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide