Michelle Obama Makes Horrifying Announcement – This Will Affect All Of Us
May 20, 2016 8:42am PST
Michelle Obama continued with her crazy healthy food agenda on Friday when she announced changes to food labels that will require companies to show added sugar and will change serving sizes to reflect how much Americans really eat.
The White House and the Food and Drug Administration said the changes will become required two years from now, and they will revise the fine print on food labels to add vitamin D and potassium, “nutrients Americans often do not get enough of.”
“I am thrilled that the FDA has finalized a new and improved Nutrition Facts label that will be on food products nationwide,” Michelle said, according to the Washington Times. “This is going to make a real difference in providing families across the country the information they need to make healthy choices.”
Food producers like Campbell Soup Co., Roman Meal Co., and the cranberry industry strongly objected to requiring “added sugar” on food labels. The changes will affect 800,000 products, giving Michelle the rush of power she so desperately craves.
Frankly, we are sick of this woman meddling in our lives. SHARE this story if you can’t wait for Michelle Obama to LEAVE the White House!
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- What Barack and Michelle Obama Did Over The Weekend Will Make You SICK
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Queen Rania Puts Michelle Obama To Shame With THIS
- Liberals Try To Shame Melania Trump By Spreading Photo Of Her In Thong