BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead – Please Pray
May 19, 2016 10:41am PST
Americans everywhere are in mourning today after it was revealed that legendary 60 Minutes correspondent Morley Safer, who retired from the network just last week after 52 years with CBS, has died. He was 84 years-old.
This came just days after 60 Minutes honored Safer with a tribute on Sunday. According to Fox News, the show claimed Safer had had the longest run on prime-time television.
It’s been a wonderful run, and I want to thank the millions of people who have been loyal to our @60Minutes broadcast. Thank you!
— Morley Safer (@SaferCBS) May 15, 2016
Ironically, Safer often said that he never really enjoyed being on TV.
“I really don’t like being on television. I find it intimidating,” he confided, but added he had long ago made peace with it, explaining with a smile, “the money’s very good.”
Rest in peace, Morley!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Beloved Hollywood Actor Found Dead – Please Send Prayers
- Spanish News Anchor Tries To Attack Trump During Commencement Speech – Gets Booed Offstage
- BREAKING: Beloved Actress Found Dead – Please Pray For The Family
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead
- Dog The Bounty Hunter Makes Devastating Announcement – He Needs Prayers NOW