What Subway’s Jared Fogle Just Did To The Little Girl He Molested Will Make You SICK
May 18, 2016 11:09am PST
Disgraced Subway spokesman Jared Fogle, who is currently in jail on child molestation charges, sank even lower this week when he refused to pay one of his victims compensation.
According to Daily Mail, the girl filed a lawsuit against Fogle and his former business partner Russell Taylor in March under the name Jane Doe. However, on Monday, Fogle appeared in court to demand the girl be given nothing and her lawsuit be thrown out. The former Subway spokesman claims she was already compensated as part of his plea bargain.
The girl says she was a regular guest at Fogle’s home between March of 2011 and January of 2015, and that she later found out he had installed hidden cameras throughout the house to capture the minors changing their clothes and bathing. Fogle ended up capturing nude photos and videos of the girl and other minors who visited his home.
The girl accuses Fogle of invasion of privacy, emotional distress, negligent supervision and negligence. She is demanding $150,000 from both Fogle and Taylor.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- When Construction Workers Found A Box Underneath Her Home, She Never Expected To Find THIS Inside…
- Trump LIVID After Bombshell 1991 Footage Surfaces – This Could Change Everything
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- You Won’t Believe The Sickening Thing Subway Pedophile Jared Fogle Just Did In Jail…
- You Won’t Believe What This Stripper Was Caught Doing With An 8 Year-Old Boy…