BREAKING: Judge Issues Warrant For Kim Kardashian’s Arrest
May 18, 2016 9:09am PST
Kim Kardashian has found herself in hot water this week after a warrant went out for her arrest over a series of Instagram photos.
According to Mad World News, the Iranian Revolutionary Guard has named Kim as a secret agent involved in a conspiracy to corrupt the youth of Iran, and they have sent out a warrant for her arrest. Mostafa Alizadeh, a spokesman for the Iranian government, made this announcement on Iran’s News Agency this week.
“Ms. Kim Kardashian is a popular fashion model so Instagram’s CEO tells her, make this native, there is no doubt that financial support is involved as well. We are taking this very seriously,” he said, according to Vanity Fair.
Iran claims that their Cyberspace Crime Unit uncovered Kardashian as part of a ring involving Instagram, who pays her money for her sexy photos. They have named the operation “Operation Spider 2.”
This represents an effort by Iran to crackdown on anything non-Muslim that they believe corrupts their youth. An Iranian supermodel was also arrested as part of this operation for posting photos of herself without a hijab and wearing Western clothing.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s White House BRAGS About Lying To Americans
- ALERT: Muslims in Iran Just Did Something Terrifying… It’s Happening
- Here’s What Happens On Hillary’s Jet When She’s Not Using It – She Does NOT Want You To See This
- What This Teacher Sent To Her Student Got Her Arrested On The Spot
- Obama Caught Committing TREASON – This Could Land Him in Jail