Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise
May 16, 2016 10:16am PST
Louisiana rappers T.E.C. and Maine Musik got a rude wakeup call from the Baton Rouge Police Department this week after they posted a video to Instagram of them flexing with their guns.
According to Three Percent Nation, Maine posted the above video showing him and his friends waving around guns, some of which were assault rifles, while he spit a freestyle rap.
T.E.C. later wrote a post in which he said the police department paid them a visit just after the video went up.
“Dis Wat Cum With Dat Post Doe. Dis S*** real!!!!!!” he wrote. “Dey Came all cause dat post but da guns put up Bby 2 late!!!!”
Welcome to Obama’s America, folks!
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Barack Obama Humiliates Our Country After He’s Caught Doing This On Camera
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- Hillary Livid After Trump Scores Game-Changing Endorsement