BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead
May 11, 2016 8:45am PST
ISIS launched yet another terrorist attack on Wednesday, this time in a Shiite area of Baghdad, Iraq.
According to The Political Insider, at least 63 people were killed when a car bomb exploded at an outdoor market located in a commercial area of the city. Up to 85 more people were wounded, and the death toll is expected to rise. ISIS quickly claimed responsibility for the attack.
— Ruptly (@Ruptly) May 11, 2016
We will update you further as this story develops.
You may also like to read:
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama Lands In Hiroshima – What He Does Next Is Despicable
- BREAKING: Possible Bomb Found Onboard Plane Carrying 134 People – It’s Happening