Obama Didn’t Want Anyone To See This Footage – See It Before It’s Deleted
May 10, 2016 8:07am PST
Fox News correspondent James Rosen dropped a bombshell this week when he accused Obama’s State Department of wiping out an Iran Deal question he posed from video archives.
While appearing on Fox on Monday to cover the Obama administration’s deception in selling the Iran nuclear deal, Rosen revealed a 2013 White House press briefing video had been altered to take out his question to spokesperson Jen Psaki.
According to Bizpac Review, Rosen claimed the question was removed using a “white flash” which took it off of the State Department’s official website and its YouTube channel.
The administration never denied that they had deleted the question.
SHARE this story so we can expose Obama’s dishonesty to the American people!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces