Palin Family Gets Some Devastating News – They Need Prayers
May 9, 2016 12:26pm PST
Bristol Palin got some very bad news last week when Dakota Meyer, the father of her baby girl Sailor, has headed back to court demanding his daughter’s last name be legally changed from Palin to Meyer.
According to Daily Mail, the judge responded by setting a hearing for next month, when he will make his decision about the case. Meyer filed the change of name petition on May 5 in an Alaska court.
On her baby’s birth certificate, Bristol gave her the name Sailor Grace Palin. Meyer wants her name to be changed to Sailor Grace Palin Meyer.
This comes after months of nasty fights between Bristol and Meyer, who has been fighting for more time with his daughter with her mother pushing back because she is breastfeeding the child. They appeared to have put their differences aside recently when Bristol posted a photo on her Instagram page of them with their daughter. She included the caption “#coparenting” along with the photo.
Do you think Sailor’s name should be changed? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Outrage After Judge Orders Bristol Palin to Do THIS With Her Breast Milk
- BREAKING: Bill O’Reilly Loses Custody Of Kids After He’s Caught Choking Wife
- DNA Test Reveals Father Of Bristol Palin’s Baby – Chaos Ensues
- Bristol Palin Just Got Awful News – Please Pray
- Blacks And White Fight Each Other In Skate Park – You Won’t Believe Who Wins