BREAKING: Hillary Gets Some DEVASTATING News After Trump Secures GOP Nomination
May 4, 2016 2:57pm PST
Just one day after Donald Trump secured the GOP presidential nomination, Hillary Clinton got some bad news when a federal judge ruled that he may order her to testify under oath about whether she purposely used a private email server during her time as Secretary of State to evade public record disclosures.
According to Breitbart, U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan signed an order on Wednesday that granted a request from the conservative watch group Judicial Watch to question six current and former State Department staffers. Much to Hillary’s dismay, the list includes some of her closest aides from her tenure as Secretary of State.
Depending on what is revealed in the interviews, Sullivan said that a sworn deposition from Hillary “may be necessary.”
If Hillary is forced to testify during the thick of the election season, it may just cost her the entire race. SHARE this story if you think Hillary should be in jail!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Major Ruling On Hillary Clinton – This Could Change Everything