Dale Earnhardt Jr. Posts Heartbreaking Tribute To His Father
May 3, 2016 3:12pm PST
Last week marked the 65th birthday of NASCAR legend Dale Earnhardt, who was tragically taken from us far too soon in a crash during the Daytona 500 back in 2001.
Earnhardt’s legacy has continued to live on in his son Dale Earnhardt Jr., who has gone on to become a NASCAR legend in his own right. According to Conservative Brief, Earnhardt Jr. took to Twitter to honor his father on his special day.
Happy Birthday dude. pic.twitter.com/1opbKyf9Ie
— Dale Earnhardt Jr. (@DaleJr) April 29, 2016
We still miss you, Dale Earhardt Sr.! God bless you and your family.
You may also like to read:
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. Posts Heartbreaking Story About His Father
- You Won’t Believe What This Stripper Was Caught Doing With An 8 Year-Old Boy…
- George W. Bush Breaks His Silence On Nancy Reagan’s Passing
- Michelle Obama’s Latest Move Will Make You SICK