BREAKING: ISIS Kills US Serviceman – Please Pray
May 3, 2016 7:03am PST
An American serviceman has become the second to be killed by ISIS after militants broke through the line of defense during an operation in a northern part of Iraq.
According to Breitbart, Defense Secretary Ash Carter said on Tuesday that the the serviceman died near the city of Irbil in a “combat death.” The soldier was reportedly on an advance-and-assist mission with the Kurdish Peshmerga when Islamic State terrorists broke through the line of defense. The American was killed from direct fire.
He is the second American servicemen to be killed by ISIS after Master Sgt Joshua Wheeler was killed by militants during a hostage rescue last October. The hostages were successfully rescued after a tip came in that ISIS was about to execute them.
“In this support role, we’re allowed to defend ourselves and defend partner forces and protect against the loss of innocent lives,” Pentagon spokesman Peter Cook said at the time. “And that’s what played out in this particular mission.”
The name of the deceased serviceman has not yet been released. We will update you further as this story develops.
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet