BREAKING: Fox Headquarters EVACUATED After Man Walks In With Bomb
April 28, 2016 1:45pm PST
The Fox 45 TV News headquarters was evacuated on Thursday after a man walked in with what he said was a bomb strapped to his chest.
According to The Political Insider, the man walked in wearing a “hedgehog Onesie” costume and told a security guard that he had a bomb.
— Keith Daniels Fox45 (@KeithDFox45) April 28, 2016
— CBSN (@CBSNLive) April 28, 2016
— Keaton Fox (@keatonfox) April 28, 2016
We will update you further as this story develops.
You may also like to read:
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- Obama Lands In Hiroshima – What He Does Next Is Despicable
- BREAKING: Possible Bomb Found Onboard Plane Carrying 134 People – It’s Happening
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead
- BREAKING: BOMB Explodes Near Disneyland