‘Pawn Stars’ Host Risks Everything To ANNIHILATE Barack Obama
April 23, 2016 8:24am PST
Rick Harrison, host of the hit reality TV show Pawn Stars, recently sat down with Fox and Friends to talk about Obama’s precious Affordable Care Act, and liberals are furious about what he had to say.
The owner of the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop in Las Vegas discussed how the Affordable Care Act affects small businesses, and the negative impact it has had on his own store. According to Conservative Brief, Harrison claimed that this healthcare mandate has led to his employee’s cost of medical insurance coverage rising from $19,000 monthly, up to $30,000 per month.
“I mean it’s really difficult to do business sometimes,” Harrison said. “I have 60-year-old women who have to have pregnancy coverage now. I mean I have some of the squarest ex-cops working for me now that have to have drug rehab.”
We applaud Harrison for having the courage to publicly shame Obama. SHARE if you agree with what he had to say!
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide