BREAKING: Liberal Governor Signs Executive Order That Could CHANGE Election Forever
April 22, 2016 12:48pm PST
One of Obama’s main strategies in ensuring the Democrats win the next election is by expanding the definition of who is “eligible” to vote.
Now, Virginia’s Democrat Gov. Terry McAuliffe has submitted to this strategy by using an executive action to give voting rights to 200,000 convicted felons, getting around the Republican-run legislature. The New York Times reported that this is a “sweeping order, in a swing state that could play a role in deciding the November presidential election.”
“There’s no question that we’ve had a horrible history in voting rights as relates to African-Americans — we should remedy it,” Mr. McAuliffe said Thursday, according to Allen B. West. “We should do it as soon as we possibly can.”
Maine and Vermont are the only states that have no voting restrictions on felons, so a move like this is unprecedented. Experts say that this goes far beyond what any other governor has done, and it will definitely provoke backlash from Virginian Republicans.
It’s sickening that Democrats are so desperate for votes that they’re willing to change laws to allow violent felons to participate in an election. What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide