Trump Gets Some AMAZING News After New York Victory
April 20, 2016 7:33am PST
On Tuesday night, Trump won New York state’s primary by a landslide with over 60% of the votes.
The Donald walked away with 89 of the 95 delegates that were up for grabs, while Texas Senator Ted Cruz came away with none.
According to The Gateway Pundit, Trump now needs only 53% of the remaining delegates to secure the GOP presidential nomination. Next week, their are five more primaries in the northeast, where Trump is the heavy favorite. Experts are predicting that by next Tuesday, it will be mathematically impossible for Cruz to win the election outright.
In contrast, Trump will likely need less than 50% of the remaining delegates to win after next week.
Liberals are furious about this, but we love it. SHARE this story if you support Trump!
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End