GRAPHIC: Thug Attacks Texas Cop – Gets A BRUTAL Dose Of Reality
April 19, 2016 11:50am PST
The Caldwell County District Attorney has released dashcam footage that shows the horrifying moment a Texas police officer was forced to shoot and kill a suspect earlier this month.
According to Liveleak, it all started when police were called to the scene of a possible burglary in progress in a home at 4:22 a.m. on April 1. Lockhart police were called to the scene as backup, and when they arrived, the found a broken window at the front of the home being robbed.
Officers then went about looking for a suspect, and within five minutes, they found Jesse Juarez, 65. The suspect armed himself with a shovel and tried to attack the officers, at which point they had no choice but to shoot him. He was later pronounced dead at the scene.
Thanks to the anti-police culture that is prevalent in Obama’s America, officers were forced to release this video in order to defend their actions. SHARE this story if you always stand with American cops!
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next