Hillary Clinton Gets The Worst News Of Her Campaign – She’s Done
April 18, 2016 12:30pm PST
Just a few weeks ago, Hillary Clinton led Bernie Sanders in the race for the Democratic presidential nomination by double digits. This week, however, Hillary was given some very bad news when she learned that she now leads the Vermont Senator by only two points.
The latest NBC/Wall Street Journal poll puts Hillary at 50% support and Sanders two points behind her at 48%. According to Daily Mail, the poll has a margin for error of 5.3 percent, meaning there’s a chance Sanders could even be beating Hillary.
Real Clear Politics puts Hillary at only 1.4% ahead of Sanders, who has won the last eight out of nine contests.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End