What This Teacher Sent To Her Student Got Her Arrested On The Spot
April 13, 2016 9:46am PST
A Texas middle school teacher has been arrested after she admitted to sending sexual photos of herself to one of her 14 year-old students via Snapchat.
According to AWM, 28-year-old Kylie Rexann Modisette sent racy photos of herself to an English student of hers at Huntington Middle School. She admitted to Texas Rangers that she sent the “sexts” to the young boy back in December.
Though the boy is now in high school, he shared the photos of his friends, one of whom printed them out and distributed them at school. The boy has since deleted the images.
Despite the fact that Modisette has been charged with the distribution of harmful material to a minor, Huntington Independent School District has put her on administrative leave instead of firing her. It is unclear at this time whether she is on paid or unpaid leave.
Modisette is currently in Angelina County Jail with bail set at $1,500. How do you think she should be punished? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Warrant For Kim Kardashian’s Arrest
- Hillary Furious After Damning Image Goes Viral
- Commercial BANNED From TV For Being ‘Too Sexy’ – When You See It, You’ll Know Why
- Teacher FIRED After She Is Caught Doing The Unthinkable On Camera…