He Had A Huge Lump On His Arm – When They Popped It…OMG!
April 11, 2016 1:25pm PST
In this video, Dr. Sandra Lee, aka Dr. Pimple Popper, pops a massive lipoma on a patient’s forearm.
The doctor explained what happened in the video description:
A lipoma is slow-growing, benign growth of fat cells. It is contained in a thin, fibrous capsule and found right under the skin. A lipoma is typically not tender and moves around easily with slight pressure. A lipoma is not cancerous and treatment generally is not necessary. There is also a condition called familial lipomatosus, where people develop multiple lipomas, especially on the arms and legs, and other family members have these growths as well. If the lipoma is on a pressure-bearing area, it may create discomfort and this is when people seek removal. People also request removal because they don’t like the appearance of these bumps. Often a small incision can be made over the lipoma and they can be “popped” out easily. This is a simple in-office surgical procedure under local anesthesia.
That was SO gross!
You may also like to read:
- He Had This Bump On His Arm For Six Months, So He Popped It – What Came Out…OMG!
- She Had A Massive Cyst On Her Chest – When They Popped It…OMG!
- He Had Three Massive Cysts On His Back – When They Popped It…OMG!
- She Popped The Enormous Pimple Behind Her Ear – What Came Out…OMG!
- When The Pimple On His Back Exploded, He Wasn’t Expecting THIS To Come Out