Malia Obama Caught Partying With Celebrities At Hollywood Mansion
April 8, 2016 9:00am PST
On Thursday, Barack Obama flew off to L0s Angeles with his 17 year-old daughter Malia to party at a ritzy fundraiser in Bel-Air at the mansion of Walt Disney Studios chairman Alan Horn and his wife Cindy.
According to Daily Mail, the event was attended by House minority leader Nancy Pelosi, Julia Roberts, Gwyneth Paltrow, Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Brad Hall, Katie McGrath and J.J. Abrams, Lyn and Norman Lear and Barbra Streisand and James Brolin. Tickets for the party ranged from 15,000 to $66,800 per couple.
This came after Barack and Malia spent two days in Chicago, where the president spoke at the University of Chicago. They touched down in Hollywood just before 8pm and immediately were driven to Horn’s home. The fundraiser was reportedly held to raise money for Democrats to win back Republican seats in Congress.
At the event, Barack slammed both Donald Trump and Ted Cruz, saying they are doing Democrats a disservice by “laying bare, unvarnished, some of the nonsense we’ve been dealing with in Congress.”
Afterwards, Barack and Malia headed to the W Hotel to rest up, since they have another star-studded event on Friday.
It’s sickening that Barack Obama is once again shirking his presidential duties to party with celebrities. SHARE this story if you want him out of the White House!
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide