“Loch Ness Monster” Caught On Camera – You Won’t Believe Where
April 6, 2016 5:30am PST
The Loch Ness Monster is known for inhabiting the murky waters of the Loch Ness lake in Scotland, but now it may have been spotted in another place entirely.
According to Daily Mail, the Loch Ness Monster may have been caught on camera swimming in the Thames River in London. Youtube user Penn Plate was riding on the Emirates Air Line cable cars near Greenwich when he shot the chilling video.
The video shows a humped figure moving through the water near the O2 Arena before sinking back under the water.
“This was on the cable car in Greenwich yesterday. Something huge was moving under the water and then briefly surfaced,” Penn said. “Are there whales in the Thames? Or is it some weird submarine?”
Some say this is an elaborate April Fools joke, but what do you think? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Queen Elizabeth Humiliates Obama In Front Of Entire World
- Thug Tries To Run From Cops – Then Patriot Gives Him A BRUTAL Dose Of Reality
- Disturbing Footage Shows YETI Wandering Around Mountains – Watch How This One Ends…
- Watch What Happens When a White Woman Walks Into A Muslim No-Go Zone
- Thug Gropes Woman On A Train – HUGE Mistake