Trump Gets Some VERY Bad News – This Could Change Everything
April 5, 2016 5:51am PST
Donald Trump has been the GOP presidential frontrunner for months now, but shocking new reports have revealed his lead may be slipping away.
A new NBC News/SurveyMonkey online poll released Tuesday has revealed that Trump’s lead nationally has dropped by three points, from 48% to 45%, in the last week. According to The Washington Examiner, Texas Senator Ted Cruz is still in second with 28%, and Ohio Governor John Kasich is in third with 18%.
The 17-point gap between Trump and Cruz is the smallest it has been since mid-February.
The one demographic Trump is truly struggling with is very conservative Republican primary voters. Cruz beats him in this category with 45% compared to Trump’s 41% support. Trump also went down three points among women supporters, coming in at 42% compared to last week’s 45%.
While he still has a massive lead, this poll could be a sign Trump’s popularity is starting to take a nosedive. What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End