Hillary’s Rumored Lesbian Lover Reveals How They First Met – ‘Our Eyes Connected…’
April 4, 2016 11:40am PST
Hillary Clinton has been plagued with rumors for years that she is in a lesbian relationship with her closest advisor, Huma Abedin. Now, Huma is speaking out to talk about the moment she first met Hillary, and it certainly sounds romantic to us!
“You know these things that happen in your life that just stick? She walked by and she shook my hand and our eyes connected and I just remember having this moment where I thought; ‘Wow, this is amazing,'” said Huma, according to Daily Mail. “And it just inspired me. You know, I still remember the look on her face. And it’s funny, and she would probably be so annoyed that I say this, but I remember thinking; ‘Oh my God, she’s so beautiful and she’s so little!'”
It doesn’t get much more romantic than that! If we didn’t know any better, we’d assume Huma was talking about meeting the love of her life. Perhaps that’s exactly what she was doing…
Do you think these women are lesbian lovers? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End