BREAKING: At Least 14 Dead In Massive Suicide Bombing
April 4, 2016 6:59am PST
At least 14 people were killed on Monday after a suicide bomber detonated in an Iraqi town just south of Baghdad.
According to Allen B West, the bomber blew himself up in a restaurant in the Dhi Qar province that is frequented by Shiite paramilitary militia fighters. At least 27 people were injured in the attack on the famous restaurant.
This attack came hours after two other suicide bombings near Baghdad left 10 troops dead. We will update you further as this story develops.
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- What Barack and Michelle Obama Did Over The Weekend Will Make You SICK
- Obama Lands In Hiroshima – What He Does Next Is Despicable
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…