Liberals Furious After Joel Osteen Says THIS About Hell
March 31, 2016 11:04am PST
Lakewood Church pastor Joel Osteen is one of the most popular Christians in the country, but the senior pastor of the 43,000-plus church in Houston, Texas still gets criticized by liberal haters on a regular basis.
According to Q Political, Osteen is often accused of preaching a “watered-down” version of the Gospel. When CBS News asked him, “Do you feel like you’re cheating people by not telling them about the Hell part?” Osteen responded with, “No, I really don’t, because it’s a different approach.”
“You know, it’s not hellfire and brimstone,” Osteen continued. “But I say most people are beaten down enough by life. They already feel guilty enough. They’re not doing what they should, raising their kids — we can all find reasons. So I want them to come to Lakewood or our meetings and be lifted up, to say, ‘You know what? I may not be perfect, but I’m moving forward. I’m doing better.’ And I think that motivates you to do better.”
“My goal is to make God good and let them know, hey, I tell them all the time, ‘God’s smiling down on you right now. You’re his child,” the pastor added. “He’s got a great plan for your life. You can overcome mistakes,’ and to me, that draws people to God.”
Liberals may hate Joel Osteen, but we love his message! God bless you, Joel!
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Clinton Gets Some Very Bad News – This Could Cost Her The Election
- Target Gets Some Devastating News After Submitting To Sickening Obama Agenda
- Tim Allen Risks Everything To Humiliate Obama-Voting Liberals With THIS
- Morgan Freeman Blacklisted By Hollywood After He Says THIS About God
- Chuck Norris Stuns Fans With Bombshell Announcement