BREAKING: Pentagon Issues Terrifying Order To All Americans Living HERE


March 30, 2016 7:52am PST

The United States government has announced that they will withdraw nearly all family members of US troops and diplomats from Turkey do to growing concerns about their safety as ISIS continues to launch various attacks.

According to Right Wing News, the decision was announced on the blog for U.S. European Command, which also instituted travel restrictions on Brussels last week after the terrorist attacks there left four Americans dead.

“The decision to move our families and civilians was made in consultation with the Government of Turkey, our State Department, and our Secretary of Defense,” Air Force Gen. Philip M. Breedlove, the commander of European Command, said in a statement. “We understand this is disruptive to our military families, but we must keep them safe and ensure the combat effectiveness of our forces to support our strong Ally Turkey in the fight against terrorism.”

In a separate statement, the State Department revealed it had ordered the departure of family members of officials posted to the U.S. consulate in Adana, near the Mediterranean coast in south-central Turkey and in Izmir and Mugla provinces on the western coast. Official travel in Turkey has been restricted to “mission critical” only, and the State Department warned that foreign and U.S. tourists have been “explicitly targeted” by terrorist organizations, and should avoid any travel “in close proximity to the Syrian border.”

Pentagon Press Secretary Peter Cook told reporters that around 670 people will be affected by this order, and about 100 more in Ankara and Istanbul will be allowed to stay. He added that the decision was made due to an “abundance of caution” based on threats in the region.

What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.


You must login in order to leave a comment.