What The Obama Family Did On Easter Will Make You SICK
March 28, 2016 7:36am PST
Days after returning from a multi-million dollar vacation in South America, the Obama family continued their charade of posing as Christians when they attended Easter Sunday service at a historic black church in Virginia.
According to Daily Mail, the Obamas joined over 500 others at the historically black Alfred Street Baptist Church, where Rev Howard-John Wesley welcomed them back and described them as a “gorgeous family.”
President Obama quickly took to Twitter to send out his family portrait along with the caption, “From my family to yours, Happy Easter, and we wish everyone celebrating a blessed and joyful day.”
The Obamas only spent about an hour at the service before rushing back to the White House. Clearly, they just wanted to stay in the church long enough to have photos taken, and they got out of there as fast as they could.
Throughout his presidency, Obama has displayed a brutally anti-Christian agenda, so it’s insulting to the intelligence of Americans everywhere that he expects us to still believe he is a “good Christian man.” SHARE this story if you think Obama is NOT a Christian!
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces