BREAKING: Brussels Police Shoot Man Carrying Suitcase Holding Explosives
March 25, 2016 12:55pm PST
On Friday, days after the deadly terrorist attacks in Brussels, Belgian police shot and wounded a man carrying an explosives-laden suitcase. The incident occurred in the Brussels neighborhood of Schaerbeek hours after seven suspects were rounded up in connection with the terror attacks.
“I can confirm a police operation targeting a person who was intercepted by police and suffered a slight leg injury,” said Schaerbeek Mayor Bernard Clerfayt, according to the New York Post.
Lyna Hadaad was watching from her window as police tried to apprehend the man.
“There was police everywhere, they were telling a man to lie on the ground,” Hadaad, 31, recounted.
However, the man refused to comply, and instead grabbed a woman who was with a little girl. The child was soon able to escape, and the woman managed to flee as well after police opened fire on the man.
Photos show the man lying by a tram station holding a small backpack that was later found to contain explosives materials. Police say he has since been linked to the Brussels attacks.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- Obama Lands In Hiroshima – What He Does Next Is Despicable