He Had An Enormous Lump Growing On His Body – When They Popped It…OMG!
AUTHOR MRC Editor
March 25, 2016 9:03am PST
Dr. Sandra Lee has earned herself the nickname Dr. Pimple Popper by dealing with thousands of skin conditions throughout her career. In this video, however, she comes in contact with a skin tag the likes of which she’s never seen before.
Dr. Lee explains what happened in the video description:
This is such a sweet, great patient, who shows us a situation I see not uncommonly at the office. People who wait a long time to get a growth looked at, because they may be be a little frightened about getting the growth removed.
This is likely a skin tag aka acrochordon or a plexiform neurofibroma (both benign growths), that has grown to quite a large size. I suppose he was able to avoid getting it treated for so long, since it is on an area of the body easily hidden by clothing.
I think he was surprised at how simple it was to remove a growth like this. Most of the time, I hear these patients say later: “Wow, why didn’t I just do that sooner?” Stay tuned, because I will confirm pathology with you all in a future video.
We’re glad this got taken care of, but this video really grossed us out!
You may also like to read:
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- Hillary Desperate To Wipe This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- He Had This Bump On His Arm For Six Months, So He Popped It – What Came Out…OMG!
- She Had A Massive Cyst On Her Chest – When They Popped It…OMG!
- He Had A Huge Lump On His Arm – When They Popped It…OMG!