Blake Shelton is suing the gossip magazine InTouch Weekly over an article they wrote claiming that his marriage to Miranda Lambert ended because of his alcoholism. The cover story also claimed that Shelton had checked into rehab after his divorce.
According to American News, Blake is now suing the company behind the magazine for $2 million because of the negative impact the story had on his career. Shelton claims the story is completely fictional, and here are some of the reasons he says it’s a lie:
• “I have never been to rehab”
• “I did not then nor have I ever hit rock bottom”
• “I do not drink excessively, binge drink or have a drinking problem”
• “I do not drink vodka before 11 a.m.”
• “I am never drunk, intoxicated or unable to perform my job on The Voice”
• “I do not slur my words or stumble when I drink”
• “I have never urinated on a mailbox”
• “My ex-wife Miranda Lambert did not catch me with a bunch of naked women in our Tennessee home”
Since the article has no real sources, Blake has a very good case against the magazine. SHARE this story if you support him!