BREAKING: US State Department Issues Chilling Alert After Brussels Attack
March 23, 2016 11:43am PST
In the wake of the devastating terrorist attacks in Brussels on Tuesday, the US State Department has issued a warning to all travelers who are trying to travel to or through Europe.
According to Right Wing News, the alert warned that “terrorist groups continue to plan near-term attacks throughout Europe, targeting sporting events, tourist sites, restaurants, and transportation.”
“U.S. citizens should exercise vigilance when in public places or using mass transportation,” the travel alert, which expires June 20, continued. “Be aware of immediate surroundings and avoid crowded places. Exercise particular caution during religious holidays and at large festivals or events.”
The State Department also urged Americans who are traveling abroad to enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program so they can receive security messages during an emergency.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama Lands In Hiroshima – What He Does Next Is Despicable
- BREAKING: Hillary’s Campaign Could Be Over After THIS Leaks… She’s Panicking
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet