Nobody Thought Kimberly Guilfoyle Would Do THIS On Live TV
March 23, 2016 9:21am PST
Liberals are furious with Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle after she said on The Five Tuesday night that though the fight against terrorism must be conducted in a “lawful” way, it’s important to “make laws” that effectively combat terror — “like the Patriot Act.”
According to Mediaite, Guilfoyle argued that we should legalize waterboarding to combat terror. Here’s what she had to say after the Brussels attacks:
You have to be able to do what it takes in a lawful way. The point is, you can make laws. Especially in time of terror like this where there are exigent circumstances. National security is at stake. So you take people that you trust, your valued advisers, and you talk to the Justice Department and you come up and craft some means to do so. I mean, what they did at the time was legal. There was a policy change under this administration. A new administration can bring in their experts and their new pieces of legislation — like the Patriots Act and thing like that — to be able to effectively combat terror.
“For those who say that it doesn’t work,” host Brian Kilmeade added, “you’re not sliced up in a hospital right now trying to desperately stop the bleeding. And if you were able to stop that, if you were able to stop that attack someway, somehow, you gotta think we should be open to it.”
Liberals are of course furious about this, but we think they’re on to something with this.
What do you think? Let su know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead
- Trump Releases Bombshell Footage Of Hillary – She’s Humiliated