BREAKING: Major US Airport Evacuated After The Brussels Attack
March 23, 2016 8:46am PST
On Tuesday morning, the world was stunned when ISIS launched a terrorist attack at an airport and subway station in Brussels, Belgium, killing 34 and injuring nearly 200. One day later, an airport in the US is being evacuated after a suspicious package was found that authorities fear was linked to terrorism.
According to The Political Insider, Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport is currently being evacuated after the package was discovered, and an explosives team is rushing to the scene.
Out of an abundance of caution, APD is investigating a suspicious package and has evacuated the public areas of the domestic terminal.
— Atlanta Airport (@ATLairport) March 23, 2016
TSA was caught on camera telling travelers to “run.”
I just ran the fastest in my fucking life almost got shot smh mfz shooting in the fucking airport wtf
— OfficialACstyle (@ACstyle) March 23, 2016
We will update you further as this story develops.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- BREAKING: Possible Bomb Found Onboard Plane Carrying 134 People – It’s Happening
- Thugs Try To Steal Woman’s Car – Quickly Realize They Picked The Wrong Girl To Mess With…
- BREAKING: US Capitol On Lockdown AGAIN After Strange Package Is Found
- BREAKING: Brussels Police Shoot Man Carrying Suitcase Holding Explosives