They Told Her This Busted-Up Trailer Could Never Be Fixed – What She Turned It Into…OMG!
March 21, 2016 9:58am PST
When one woman bought an incredibly rare 1969 Rolls Royal Silver Ghost, her friends told her she was crazy. However, when they saw the amazing makeover she gave the vehicle, they were quickly eating their words.
According to AWM, the delightfully pink vehicle is 144-square feet, and the inside is tastefully grounded with some black and white highlights. The trailer has a four-burner stove and a double sink, as well as a chandelier that shines down over the dinner table.
Sold on Ebay for $20,100, it was bid on by 81 people. If you love pink, you’ll love this trailer!
What do you think about this trailer? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- He Caught A Thug Stealing His Car, So He Did THIS
- Idiot Liberal Tries to Block Traffic… Gets a HUGE Dose of Karma
- This May Look Like A Normal Camper, But Wait Until You See What It’s Secretly Hiding…
- College Renovates Christian Chapel To Accommodate MUSLIMS!
- This Trailer May Look Lame From The Front, But Wait Til You See What’s Inside…