Shocking News Leaks About Ted Cruz – He Didn’t Want Us To Find This
March 17, 2016 9:18am PST
Shocking new reports have surfaced that reveal Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) has accepted the fact that frontrunner Donald Trump will secure the GOP presidential nomination, and that he is now negotiating to be Trump’s Vice Presidential running mate.
If this bombshell report is accurate, it means there won’t be a brokered RNC convention in Cleveland like most pundits have predicted. According to The Political Insider, a high ranking Cruz campaign official told reporters that the Senator has been negotiating with Trump ever since Marco Rubio dropped out of the race on Tuesday.
The official went on to say that Trump wants to use Cruz’s ground game in the general election, and that he likes his appeal to the conservative base as well as his stance on immigration.
A Trump/Cruz ticket would change the entire race forever, as it would knock John Kasich out completely. The two men would be a conservative team that would attract millions of voters into the Republican Party this November.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End