Sexy Robot Declares She Wants To ‘Destroy Humans’
March 17, 2016 5:47am PST
Hanson Robotics designs human-like robots that they hope will one day be able to help us do jobs in fields like healthcare, therapy, education, and customer service.
CNBC recently sat down with one of Hanson Robotics’ creations, who is named Sophia, and what she had to say was chilling. Dr. David Hanson, the CEO of the company, can be seen in this video saying that he one day hopes and believes that robots will be “indistinguishable” from humans.
Be sure to watch for the end of the video, when Dr. David asks Sophia if she wants to destroy humans. She responds with an emphatic “yes.”
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- When They Tested His Tumors, They Found The DNA Was Not Human…
- Google Debuts Terrifying Robot They Promise Is MORE Agile Than Humans
- They Didn’t Understand Why He Was Jumping Into The River, But Then They Saw This
- He Was Walking On The Beach When He Heard Screams, Then He Saw This
- You Won’t Believe What ‘Teen Mom’ Turned Porn Star, Farrah Abraham, Did to Her Own Daughter