They Thought This Was A Normal Street, But Then It Started Breathing…
AUTHOR MRC Editor
March 16, 2016 3:04pm PST
New footage from the town of La Spezia, Italy is going viral this week, and it shows a cobblestone street “breathing,” with the calming sound of rushing water in the background.
According to Viral Nova, the cause of this phenomenon is likely a cavern under the street with water running through it. Another commenter speculates that this breathing look is being caused by waves crashing nearby.
What do you think about this footage? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Furious After Damning Image Goes Viral
- When He Poured Vinegar Down The Drain, I Was Confused – But Then I Saw What It Did To His Sink
- Muslim Threatens To KILL Christian Preacher – Watch What Happens Next
- This May Look Like A Normal Coast Guard Station, But Wait Until You See What’s Inside
- Muslim Thug Attacks Patriot – Then Gets A NASTY Surprise