White House Panicking After Malia Obama Does THIS
March 14, 2016 5:36am PST
President Obama is reportedly furious this week after he learned that his daughter Malia is trying to become a fashion model.
According to Star Pulse, Malia is obsessed with shows like “America’s Next Top Model” and “Project Runway,” and at 6 feet tall, she thinks she has what it takes to enter the industry. A source closed to the family says that President Obama is upset about this because he looks down on models, and he was hoping his daughters would enter a more intellectual profession.
“Barack is horrified that Malia is talking about being a model,” a source told the National Enquirer. “He’s always wanted for both of his daughters to have traditional careers – like lawyers or doctors!”
Michelle Obama reportedly supports Malia in her modelling quest, a fact that is causing tension in her marriage.
“Michelle loves the glamour of the fashion world,” the source added, “and she thinks Malia could even be a movie star!”
An insider at Storm Model Management agreed, saying, “Malia would be an instant cover girl!”
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces