Trump Embroiled In Massive New Lawsuit
March 8, 2016 9:20am PST
Donald Trump has found himself embroiled in yet another lawsuit, and this one is truly humiliating.
Deborah Garcia, a former employee of Trump SoHo’s catering business, is suing the business mogul claiming that his hotel illegally kept a mandatory 22 percent service fee that was added to customers’ bills. According to The Braiser, Trump’s children Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump Jr. are named as defendants as well along with the hotel’s sushi restaurant, Koi.
New York state law mandates that employers are not allowed to retain any part of a service fee if it’s not clearly mentioned that it isn’t gratuity.
The lawsuit was filed on February 13, and Garcia hopes it will become class-action so that other employees can join her. The Trump Soho released a statement in which they claimed that Garcia never worked directly for them.
Clearly, this is yet another desperate attempt by liberals to shame Donald Trump into dropping out of the race. Nice try, liberals, but The Donald is NOT going anywhere!
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End