Check Your Pocket – If You Have This Quarter, It’s Worth 1,000 Times It’s Original Value
March 7, 2016 7:58am PST
Grab your wallet and start looking through your spare change, because if you have one of these quarters, you could make some serious cash!
According to American News, a Kansas pressing machine that was minting coins had a grease smudge on it when it made coins in 2004. The quarter in question, a 2004 Wisconsin state quarter, has a small irregularity as a result of this coin-collectors now want in their collection.
This irregularity makes this coin worth 1,000-times it’s original value, so it could make you $300!
SHARE this story so your friends and family can look for this coin as well!
You may also like to read:
- Muslim Sheiks Donate Over $100 Million To Clinton’s Campaign – The Reason Why Is Horrifying
- Hillary’s Darkest Secret Leaks – She Never Thought This Would Get Out
- BREAKING: Liberals Call For OBAMA To Replace Jefferson On Nickel
- Hillary Thought The Cameras Were Off When She Was Caught Doing THIS
- Trump Gets Some AMAZING News After Wisconsin Loss – This Changes Everything