Couple Caught Having SEX In Hardee’s Parking Lot – Then This Happens
March 2, 2016 7:13am PST
A married couple from Kentucky has been arrested after they were having sex in their car in a Hardee’s parking lot during the breakfast rush.
According to Daily Mail, Brittany Pennington and Jonathan Howard, both 24, were arrested outside the Hardee’s restaurant in Harlan County on Monday morning. They have each been charged with indecent exposure.
Customers at the drive-thru window spotted the couple having intercourse in their 1994 Ford Crown Victoria car. The vehicle was parked right next to the drive-thru line, so everyone in it saw WAY more of the sex act than they wanted to.
When police arrived on the scene, the couple called this a “mistake.” The couple’s Facebook pages reveals they have been married since 2012 and have four kids together. Pennington describes herself on the social media site as a “full-time mommy.”
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Patriot Parks Trump-Themed Lamborghini In Front Of Obama’s White House – Then This Happens
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him