BREAKING: 59 People Dead In Devastating Terrorist Bombing
February 29, 2016 1:49pm PST
59 people were killed and almost 100 more were injured in a brutal terrorist bombing in a Baghdad marketplace on Sunday.
According to Yahoo News, the first bomb went off in the Mredi market in the Shiite district of Sadr City. Minutes later, a suicide bomber detonated his explosives in the area many had gathered after the first bombing.
Interior Ministry spokesman Sad Main originally claimed that 38 people were killed and another 62 were wounded, but hospital officials later revealed that there were actually 59 fatalities and 95 people injured.
We will update you further as this story develops.
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- BREAKING: Beloved Hollywood Actor Found Dead – Please Send Prayers
- Obama Lands In Hiroshima – What He Does Next Is Despicable
- BREAKING: Beloved Actress Found Dead – Please Pray For The Family
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead