Fans Stunned After Stacey Dash Does THIS On Live TV
February 29, 2016 9:17am PST
During the Oscars last night, viewers were stunned when Fox News contributor Stacey Dash appeared onstage in a joke that fell very flat.
According to NBC News, host Chris Rock introduced Dash as the “new director” of the Academy’s “minority outreach program.”
“I cannot wait to help my people out,” Dash announced to a confused audience. “Happy Black History Month!”
Twitter immediately exploded with anti-Dash tweets.
Shortly after her Oscars appearance, Dash defended herself in a blog post.
“When they added ME to increase the diversity, I’m sure many black people rolled their eyes. I’m not ‘black enough,’ they say,” she wrote. “But guess what? I’ve heard that all my life. I would rather be a free thinking, black than a cookie cutter black who thinks — and votes — just like all my friends.”
What did you think about Dash’s Oscar appearance? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Just Got The Worst News Of Her Campaign – Democrats Are Panicking
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…
- Michelle Obama Tries To Attack US Marine – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Donald Trump Supporter Defies Race-Baiters To Say THIS
- Mob JUMPS Girl For ‘Being White’ – What They Do Next Is Horrifying