Teacher Makes SEX TAPE With Her 17 Year-Old Student – Then This Happens
February 25, 2016 9:30am PST
Back in 2014, the world was stunned when Corpus Christi teacher Tanya Ramirez was convicted of having sex with her 17 year-old student after he released a sex tape of their encounter.
Now, this case has taken a shocking twist as the 31 year-old former teacher is SUING the student for the 2014 filming and distribution of the sex act, claiming it caused her “emotional distress.”
According to Chron, both Ramirez and the student appeared on Wednesday’s episode of Dr. Phil in bombshell interviews.
“You can’t have sex with someone and film it without their knowledge, and post it on the Internet,” Amie Pratt, a lawyer for Ramirez, told the Daily News.
In addition, Ramirez has filed defamation charges against the teenager’s mother for calling her a “predator” in the press. She is also challenging her sex charges in an appeals court.
This came after Ramirez plead guilty to a second-degree felony charge of improper relationship between an educator and a student. She received seven years of probation for this. In a separate incident, she plead no contest to having sex with ANOTHER student.
Shockingly enough, Ramirez does not have to register as a sex offender. Though she voluntary gave up her teacher’s license, it could be returned to her should she win her appeal.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- Hillary Clinton Has Been Trying To Hide This For 30 Years – Now It’s Come Back To Destroy Her Campaign
- Teenager Films Her Friend Being Raped – What She Does With The Footage Is Sickening…
- Ted Cruz Caught In Humiliating New Sex Scandal – Trump Will LOVE This