When He Spotted A Loose Board In His Attic, He Never Expected To Find THIS
February 19, 2016 1:25pm PST
When Rudi Schlattner was a child, he was forced to flee his native Czechoslovakia when German nationals were forced out of the country after World War II. Decades later, he returned to the country and the home he grew up in, and what he found is shocking.
According to AWM, Schlattner’s family hid some items in the house in case they ever came back. The house is now a Kindergarten and has been renovated many times, so Schlattner wasn’t expecting to find these items inside. However, he was in for a big surprise when he found a loose board in the attic with a string attached to it.
Inside were the items his family hid so many years ago.
Unfortunately, these items will likely be the property of the Czech government now, but Schlattner is just happy to finally have the closure his family has been searching for for decades.
You may also like to read:
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- Obama Lands In Hiroshima – What He Does Next Is Despicable
- He Was Suspicious Of His Girlfriend, So He Set Up A Hidden Camera – What He Captured Next Is Horrifying
- He Was Tired Of This Couple Having Public Sex Outside His Home, So He Set Up A Camera – What He Captured…OMG!
- She Had No Idea The Cameras Were On When She Did THIS To A Veteran…OMG!