BREAKING: Hillary Just Got Some Awful News – She Could Be Out Of It
February 19, 2016 6:59am PST
The poll shows that Hillary’s double-digit lead has completely disappeared, and that Sanders now leads with 49% compared to her 43%. This is a major difference from November polls, which had Hillary leading Sanders by a whopping 28 points.
The poll reveals Sanders is dominating Hillary among young voters, as he has 46% of the youth vote versus her 30%. Though he has a three point lead among hispanic voters, Hillary maintains a 12 point lead with African Americans.
Ever since the virtual tie in Iowa and her loss in New Hampshire, Hillary’s campaign has been trying to downplay their expectations by saying they always expected a long, drawn out primary. The Denver Post reported Hillary’s “once-confident” campaign was “tempering expectations in a state where Bernie Sanders is poised to make a big showing in the March 1 caucus.”
It’s nice to see the once cocky Hillary walking around with her tail between her legs. SHARE this story if you hope she drops out of the race!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End