BREAKING: Another GOP Candidate Is About To Drop Out Of The Race
February 18, 2016 1:15pm PST
It’s no secret that former Florida Governor Jeb Bush has had a very rough presidential campaign. Now, new reports have revealed that his disastrous campaign is finally about to come to an end.
According to The Political Insider, sources say paychecks for Bush staffers will end this Saturday because the campaign has run out of money. Despite having hundreds of millions of dollars on hand, the Bush Super PAC now has less than $15 million, according to the source.
Other sources have also confirmed that the rumors are true.
Bush currently sits in fifth place, a whopping 24 points behind Trump. We’ll update you further as this story develops.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President
- Trump Campaign Rocked By Major Scandal – This Is NOT Good